14.2.12

Oh Joy

Today was a lovely day.

Reasons for its loveliness:
<3 It's Tuesday (which happens to be my favorite day of the week)
<3 Oh yeah, it's Valentine's Day of course
<3 Also I turned 15 today :]

So, today I was just sitting in math. Trying my hardest to make this fancy heart paper valentine THING (yes, that is the technical term) and suddenly a beautiful, though quite lonely, rose was placed on my desk. It was delivered by someone on student council, with a small, insignificant note attached to it which said: To Emma Heath... And then the name of my math teacher. Yes, that is all. Which means: I am currently racking my brain trying to figure out who felt compelled to make my day and profess their entirely secret love in the form of Valentine's greatest symbol of drippy, gushy affection: a red rose.

I have no idea who it was. Well actually I have one, but it isn't the best possibility I could come up with. Right now I am inclined to act like Anne Shirley and just think up the most lovely explaination I can. Life is more fun when you pretend to be Anne.

That's the small explaination of my current thoughts.
I hope your day was fantastic as well :]

Loves,
Emma

5 comments:

  1. uhhh.. so your math teacher gave you the rose? Creepy...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha no, allow me to explain. They just wrote the name of my math teacher so that the student council would know what room to deliver it to. So I don't know who gave it to me. :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. awe, secret admirer :) SO cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. did you really just apply your life to anne shirley's?
    you're amazing.
    and i love you forever.
    really. (:
    and hey, i got a valentine too.

    annd happy late birthday.(:

    ReplyDelete
  5. Why thank you Brittney! Wanna tell me about your valentine?

    If any of you want to tell my about your lovely valentines I would love to hear! Storytime! :]

    -Emma

    ReplyDelete