24.12.11

Carli - with an "I"

Nobody has ever spelled my name right their first try. They always spell it "Carly" or "Carlie" so remember, carli with an " i '' !
The word I would use to describe myself is "
chill". I am not a dramatic person & I love to laugh!
Lets get this over with: I
hate Pumpkin Pie. No, I'm not crazy!!! I can't stand pumpkin pie. I mean, who wants to eat some nasty stringy squash with cinnamon and sugar in it. Gross! That's like me making you some mashed potatoes and sticking them in some pie crust and pouring cinnamon and sugar on top. Would YOU eat that? Blah...
I love music and playing the piano. Some of my favorite songs to play on the piano are from
the movie "Pride a Prejudice" with Kiera Knightly. I mostly listen to random rock bands, But I'm not too picky with my music.
Currently, I am learning to speak spanish. I can speak pretty well, but I wish I were fluent!
I love indian food. Actually I like most food except fish (ew). I run my own business that sells girl's accessories - www.mycutedeals.com
My favorite colors are
Orange and Turquoise. I love re-fashioning clothing, like buying ugly fat pants and turning them in to adorable skinny pants! I love snowflakes and snow. Speaking of snow... Tomorrow is Christmas!

~

No comments:

Post a Comment