23.12.11

Groovy :D

Okay so I'm Carmy, 5 '7 1/2, blue eyes, light brown hair, white WHITE complexion...YEAH, that's it? Beauty is what everything is about. Like....the really deep stuff...Haha. Although usually I'm really outgoing and touchy and optimistic, sometimes I don't have even a remote interest in talking to anyone because I'm busy reading some intellectual, philosophical book by Aristotle or something..Yeah, it's weird. I love schooling peoples logic but I'm not too good at it yet. I really wish I was fluent with a Bajan accent, Spanish, Russian and everything else. I have a pretty Foreign spirit because other cultures appeal to me more than...boys? Yeah. The places I'm going first are, The Carribean, Scandinavia, Russia, Eastern Europe. I have a bad habit of cracking EVERYTHING in my body. Music. It's all great. ALL OF IT! No, 'Cept that mainstream cr-stuff, but yeah. I kinda like everything from old school rap, classical, indie rock, country, reggae and then R&B!! Yes, EVERYTHING in between (including subgenres:) Uuuhhh... I love doing crazy adventurous things and I love anything that's stressful, thrilling and riskful. I'm not scared of many things....Mostly just the dentist. No, seriously, that man is AFTER ME!! Anytime I'm at the dentist, I feel an indescribable excruciating pain and I psych myself out so bad to thinking I just had really intense oral surgery...It's bad. Yeah, so that's all. SMILE!!!!:):):):)

No comments:

Post a Comment