22.12.11

Hi, I'm austyn. What's your name?

I feel I should introduce myself before putting up my crazy ideas.


Hi I'm austyn. I will be sixteen a month from tomorrow. I am scared and super excited. Driving! Dating...? Anyways... Here are a few random things about me that may(or may not) explain the things I do.


First of all, I do not capitalize when I type unless speaking of the Lord. If anything is capitalized it's because of autocorrect. Other than that and my excessive use of periods, I'm usually pretty grammatically correct.
I am a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. I believe it to be true, 100%.
I am quite fond of quotes... I love them and use them far too often. Oh and I quote charlie and the chocolate factory almost daily.
Until you get to know me, I'm super quiet, but my thoughts are always super loud. Once you get to know me, I don't shut up.
I live for music. Anytime I'm in my room my radio or iPod is on and full blast. It's a bad habit, I know.
Better to learn this now than later... I am sarcastic. Sar.cas.tic. Don't take everything(or most things) I say seriously. But. I'm not sarcastic when talking about serious things, like dance parties. (They thought I was kidding... I wasn't)
I've got quite a large family. I'm the second youngest of five and I have three nieces and a brother on a mission.
I act like I'm five and not-so-secretly wish I was five. I draw with chalk and color in coloring books. At lunch you will find me playing hide and seek tag.
I enjoy running, soccer, singing, and acting.
Oh and my socks don't usually match.


And there you have it...
I'm austyn, what's your name?


Oh and because I have already blog stalked you my blog is private, but I love new readers. If you would like an invite, email me at austynnh{at}comcast{dot}net and I'll get you an invite. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment