25.12.11

Guys, the nutshell just got bigger: by Emma

I am kind of really bad at telling things about myself without getting stuck on extremely long tangents... so I decided that the best way you could really get to know me is through a collection of things I love: words and pictures. Sometimes when I see an especially lovely picture or word my heart stops. And I absolutely adore it. And I have to share that picture with others, usually through my blog. So here is me:



My name is Emma and....



I adore the color orange. polka dots. rings. owls.




Chocolate. smiles. pearls. rainy days.



Taking pictures. socks. grey. cute boys.




I am stoked about life. basketball season. school. summer.






I am really really nerdy. just don't let anyone know.





Music. curly hair. laughing. justin bieber. :]




That's me. skinny jeans. green apples. sweaters. TOMS.





Maybe.


Come on. lets do it. together.


And let's dream together.


Kooky, quirky, crazy teenage girls unite!


Loves,

Emma Caroline

No comments:

Post a Comment