23.12.11

hey:)

Okay so my name is Savannah,

there's not much else to say about me except that I have a lot of determination and will power..when i set my mind to things.

I love music, not any specific genera, I like everything that has feeling to it. I love people and all of my blog post have a lot of meaning. Usually when I post about something, it is something I have either been struggling with, something I have discovered, or just something i've been thinking about.

I feel like life is so beautiful, even though its the hardest thing I've ever done :)

When I'm sad I dance the pain away in my room with the music blasting..it helps me to remember what I want for my life.

When I'm happy I love everyone!! I can't help but think that there has to be good in everyone. I put a lot into my relationships and when they end, it feels like the world has ended but in the most bittersweet way.

I hope this blog can be somewhere for girls to come and feel like someone understands how they feel and that everyone can feel at home here!!!

welcome and enjoy!!

~Savannah

No comments:

Post a Comment