17.1.12

Find your style, find you.

I believe in first impressions. I also believe that clothes say a lot about who you are and what you stand for. If you're like me, you love clothes. I happen to love lots of different styles, even if I can't pull it off. I don't exactly know how to describe my style in one word. Simple, maybe? Casual/comfortable? Or sophisticated/classy. But also very girly, sassy and colorful. Pastels are my favorite. Glitter is even better.


I love everything from this ripped jeans, converse and sweatshirt look to -


To this girly, sophisticated look; ruffles and all.

Winter is my favorite season when it comes to clothes. I am obsessed with pea coats, boots and jeans. I have more than five coats hanging in my closet currently, and I am yet to find more. They just happen to be my favorite accessory.

Some other things I love are -







My fashion advice to you:
Keep it simple, keep it you, and don't every wear anything you aren't comfortable in.

Love,
Shelby {Nicole}

No comments:

Post a Comment