30.1.12

The Next Big Thing in Music

This is a post about a girl with a dream. A big dream. This is a post about a girl named Regan Rindlisbacher. She is making her dreams a reality.

Watch this video:




Now that is Regan. And guess what, she wrote that song. She is so talented it's insane. I am jealous of her mad skills. And trust me, I know how much courage Regan has. She is just happens to be my bestie. :]

I have watched as she stood up and sang that song she wrote in front of entire classes at school. She performed that song in front of thousands of kids her age at a youth conference called EFY. She has the courage to put herself out there. And because of that courage I have NO DOUBT that she will fulfill her dreams.

Right now she is working on adding background tracks to her songs and recording them so that hopefully on day she can sign a recording contract. How amazing would that be?!

Regan is just a girl with a dream. A dream that is becoming a reality.

So, What will you do with your dreams?
Let's live our dreams together.

Share the love, spread the love, something this good has got to go BIG.

-Emma

No comments:

Post a Comment