18.1.12

My kinda cute

So, Shelb's post about her style totally inspired me to write one like it :) You know, all of us are different people. We have different dreams, different quirks, and different styles. I adore Shelby, and all the girlies that post on this blog, but even though we all want to reach out to YOU, we are all completely DIFFERENT. So, I choose some pics that represent MY style and things that make my heart sigh a little. Just to show that we are all unique. So don't worry about it.





This picture is totally me. Like really. Those glasses, and a cardigan (my fave things ever) and a yellow belt. I own a yellow belt and I wear it way too much :P oh gosh, I love this picture.





Love this too.





My shoes, I'm gonna have those one day. I love TOMS.





I asked for socks for Christmas. Ones like those. <3









I want oxfords really really bad.








Source: wanelo.com via Emma on Pinterest



Ok, lots of pictures. All from Pinterest. I <3 Pinterest. Feel free to check out my boards :) If you click on one of the picture it should take you there.

Oh, my style in one word? Or a few. I would say Vintage, Sweet, Nerdy. And one word? Seriously: EMMA. That's all I can say. I'm me. And when your style is completely you, I promise you it's gorgeous. YOU ARE GORGEOUS.

So show the world. It needs you.

Loves,

Emma Caroline.

No comments:

Post a Comment