1.1.12

Dare to Dream

Since its the new year,

I've been thinking about what I want to do this year...last year was filled with alot of bad and darkness and I realized that I have come to the point that things will either get better or worse. But I've also realized that life is what you decide it is, and yea it might be bittersweet and it might hurt bad, but I deserve the best AND SO DO YOU!!

For example, My dream of going to broadway..it might be big and it might sound crazy but sometimes its the only thing that keeps me going. Like when people say, haha broadway?? are you sure you want to do that..yea it hurts but

It feels so much better to BELIEVE in something rather then always seeing through it.

I like believing...i know what not believing feels like and there's something about my world where I call the shots, and I can do whatever I set my mind to that gives me a confidence. Its like the moment my head hits the pillow..I KNOW i know that I can make it to broadway.


There are people who put their dreams in a little box and say, "Yes, I've got dreams, of course I've got dreams." Then they put the box away and bring it out once in a while to look in it, and yep, they're still there. These are great dreams, but they never even get out of the box. It takes an uncommon amount of guts to put your dreams on the line, to hold them up and say, "How good or how bad am I?" That's where courage comes in. - Erma Louise Bombeck

“Trust in dreams, for in them is hidden the gate to eternity.”


The image is a dream the beauty is real. Can you see the difference?

If you think you can, you can. And if you think you can't, you're right.
Mary Kay Ash



The future BELONGS to us..we just have to reach out and take what is already ours!!

Love,

Savannah Catherine

No comments:

Post a Comment