2.1.12

Pledge to smile more in 2012 :]






First of all, here is my very own list of 2012/rest of my life goals:
1. Compliment at least one person every day, actually like everyone I see.
2. Don't focus on the stupid stuff (i.e. boy drama and people who don't like me)
3.









4. Get more mad basketball skills ;]
5. Be a better sister
6.






Source: google.com via Emma on Pinterest




7. Be nothing but Emma Caroline, all of me, baby.


Now, what are your goals? I say start with the simple. How about this? Let's all make a goal together. Let's all-










Smile. Big. wide. sincerely. Together. The world could use more beautiful girls who live with smiles on their faces, so let's do just that.




Pledge to smile more in 2012. Just leave a lovely comment to show that you are going to show the world your beautiful smile more this year. I can't wait to see it :)





Loves,

Emma Caroline

3 comments:

  1. hey, just wondering.... why does it say you posted this on febuary first 2012? haha. thats cool :) this post is cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. linzi deary... it says january 2. the correct way to write a date is smallest to biggest i.e. 2 Jan. 2012.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sarah I checked out your blog! It's adorable. And I am now following you on Pinterest. Gosh, you're a girl after my own heart :]

    ReplyDelete